Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girlfriend Experience Phonesex


O-M-G!
I love all my phonesex boyfriends! I just want you all to know that!

And I know how much you lover your favorite GFE phonesex girl, Chloe!

I have one caller (t) and he has this fetish for clothed women naked men. I think that is totally to, but hell I like it both ways! (t) finally sent me a picture of his cock and OMG!!!! It's HUGE and damn is my phonesex boyfriend (t) fuckin' hot! I love chatting with (t) he makes me laugh hysterically and we banter about all the shit that goes on and as a added bonus we always end by getting off! I know, I know --- I am the best girlfriend experience EVA! LOL

Hell. Let's play video games together!! I have a PS3 and I am DYING for WII (one is on my wishlist) and we can link up online and you can call me up -- and your GFE phonesex girl will play games with you for hours! Games in sooo many ways! Maybe we can play strip video games and end our girlfriend experinece phonesex with something reallyyyyy exciting! :p


C'mon my phonesex boyfriends call your phonesex girlfriend! Fuck lent and let's have some fun and some naughty phonesex for some funtimes GFE phonesex!


PS I have lots of stories to tell you about my sorority meetings and with cheerleading coming to an end. I mean a cutiepie coed like me has sooo much to tell! :p

xox
~Chloe~

CALL ME!!! 888*662*6482
AIM/YAHOO: CuddleBugChloe
PhoneSeX BiO!

No comments:

Post a Comment